This immigration newsletter is brought to you by the PwC specialist Immigration teams in the relevant Asia Pacific territories.
- Australia - Subclass 457 repealed; Changes to Australian Citizenship Requirements.
- Hong Kong - Pre-arrival registration for Indian nationals; Visa requirements relaxed for nationals in Cambodia
- Japan - Japanese nursing care facility
- Malaysia - TalentCrop announces changes to Residence Pass-Talent Applications; Professional Visit Pass (PVP) processing time to be shortened
- New Zealand - Clampdown on non-compliant employers; Results of the 2016 review of New Zealand’s Essential Skills in Demand List; Lithuania and Luxembourg Working Holiday Schemes introduced; Changes to New Zealand Investor Categories announced
- Singapore - Revised Processing Time; Transferring Employment Pass holders to related companies; Written consent is required for all work pass applications; New requirement for an employment pass holder appointed as director of a related company
- Thailand - Transferring a current visa to a new passport; Increased capital requirement for applying for a one-year visa at the One Stop Service Centre; Changes to Long-term visa
- Vietnam - Work permit; E-visa for foreigners entering Vietnam